Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1st Grade ~ Morgan's Program Writing

Yesterday we had our 1st grade program we sang songs and had a great time it was about dinosaurs. My favorite part of the play is when mommy and daddy took pitchers of me.We wore costumes all the girls wore flowers in there hair the boys wore hats it was cool. After are play we went to our class room and ate cookies and punch.My part in the play was allot of things it was AWESOME!

EDITED BY 5TH GRADE

Yesterday we had our 1st grade program. We sang songs and had a great time. It was about dinosaurs. My favorite part of the play is when Mommy and Daddy took pictures of me. We wore costumes. All the girls wore flowers in their hair. The boys wore hats. It was cool. After our play, we went to our classroom and ate cookies and punch. My part in the play was a lot of things. It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment