Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1st Grade ~ Rachel's Program Writing

We had our program we sang three songs. it was about dinosurs and i loved it and we had a great time .my lines were lurned dinosaur facts. They hall the bones in big trucks and take them to a lab, and apatusuruis belong to the surepods and we prformed our program were a dinosaur larns to be kind. I liked our costume mine was blue. And the girl dance.

Edited by 5th Grade

We had our program, and we sang three songs. It was about dinosaurs. I loved it, and we had a great time. The lines I learned were dinosaur facts. Paleontologists haul the bones in big trucks and take them to a lab. Apatosaurus belonged to the Sauropods. We performed our program where a dinosaur learns to be kind. I liked our costumes. Mine was blue. The girls danced.

No comments:

Post a Comment